Do we want to organize something at Barcamp?

http://www.barcampboston.org/

"BarCamp is an unConference, organized on the fly by attendees, for
attendees.

There is no registration fee, but you don't just attend a BarCamp -- you
can participate in discussions, demo your projects, or join into another
cooperative event.

Topics may include, but are not limited to: open source software,
startups, UI design, entrepreneurship, AJAX, hardware hacking, robotics,
mobile computing, bioinformatics, RSS, Social Software, programming
languages, and the future of technology."

It is free (as in they would rather you contribute effort and knowledge
than money, but they'll take donations too), and it's on the weekend, so
you don't need to get time off from work (or from job hunting) to go.

I am *reasonably* certain I am going.  If I hear interest here, I'll
poke them and see if they're interested in giving us some time and space.