rms makes me giggle

>Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:49:56 -0500
>From: Eric Chadbourne <eric-yrHdaQSNc4gdnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org>
>Subject: rms makes me giggle
>To: BLU <discuss-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>
>
>i was poking around the tubes looking for some interesting discussions
>on the history of the control of information.  like about the third of
>the way into 'steal this film 2'.  anyhow, i found stallman dancing at
>mit.  omg it's hilarious.  it's not new, you may have already seen it.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pube5Aynsls
>
>i've never met the man personally but the vids i've seen of him crack me
>up.  - eric c.

I find it very strange that he couldn't have put down the laptop for a
few minutes.
Like, did he really think that he cold have possibly continued typing
while dancing?!?!?
I too have never met him but have heard some great stories such as his
having had, at various times,
fears of spider plants and water. The water fear apparently ld to him
not bathing at all(repsulsive!)
and the spider plant thing apparently led to colleagues hanging the
things up in their offices
to keep him from bothering them! These are second hand stories so they
may not be that accurate as they
are very funny!