Alternatives to newegg?

jay-R5TnC2l8y5lBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
> Anyone have suggestions for good alternatives to newegg?
>
> Ordered a motherboard for a new server setup, and it arived doa (and from the reviews there seems to be a number of them doa). RMAed it for an exchange. Week later now they are out of stock, apparently an rma exchange doesn't reserve one. So they credit my account with out telling me.
>
> Now I'm stuck trying to find a decent, sub-$100 micro-atx board with socket 775 and dual gigabit lan.
>
> Any suggestions on where to look?

Not an answer to your question, but..

I have spent a lot of time looking at the customer reviews and comments
on newegg.  I have seen several people suggest that the DOA rate for
items sent with fast shipping was much higher than items sent through
normal shipping.  There might be some logic to this.

Newegg's prices (and policies) are excellent.  It would take a lot for
me to give them up.