Virtualizing a running system

On 02/25/2009 02:20 PM, Tom Metro wrote:

> How to migrate existing Windows installations to VirtualBox
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Migrate_Windows=20

Thanks guys. This is exactly what I was looking for. Not sure I'll do=20
this for an Installfest, but it is certainly something I want to=20
investigate both as an addition to my Virtualization on the Desktop=20
presentation, but possibly as a way of moving my wife to Linux.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846