Feb Boston Plone meetup

Fellow Geeks,

Anyone interested in learning about Plone? The first hour of every
Boston Plone meetup is a beginner's topic geared toward newcomers to
Plone. And for those that don't know, Plone is an open source CMS,
much like Drupal or Joomla, but written in Python instead of PHP.

The next meetup is this Thursday, 7pm in Central Square.
Betahouse
13 Magazine Street #2
Cambridge, MA 02139
http://www.meetup.com/bostonplone/
(you don't have to pay a fee to register with meetup BTW)

Can't make it but still want to join in? Let me know. We usually try
to stream our meetups on ustream.tv for those that can't come.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society
180 Hemenway Road