Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, February 18, 2009 Linux Total Cost of Ownership

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:19:45AM -0500, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> When: February 18, 2009 7PM (6:30PM for Q&A)
> Topic: Linux Total Cost of Ownership
> Moderators: Rich Braun
> 	Frank Curran  - Novell
> Location: MIT Building E51, Room 395  NOTE: Room Change
>
> Rich Braun originally brought up the subject during a discussion in
> December on the future of OpenSource Software. You can throw out a lot
> of different figures, such as the cost of the Enterprise Linux systems
> (such as RHEL and SLES), the cost of supporting the installations, such
> as system administrators and training. Rich and Frank can present these
> costs from different perspectives. While there will be a formal portion
> of the presentations, we will then have a discussion.
> We will adjourn to the Cambridge Brewery for our after meeting meeting.

Jerry, Just a notion, does Blu have a gcalendar (google calendar) up?

Asking because gcal's allow you to blend multiple calendars so you
can see how other peoples/groups schedules mesh up with your own. Makes
it quite easy to reserve spots for good Linux meetings. :-)

Jeff kinz.

--
"Funniest signatures series": (found posted to a public email list)

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES
ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to
contact the sender and delete the email.