AC Adapter tolerance

Hi,

as posted below, you can use an adapter with same voltage and same or
higher current. If you know the plug size (I couldn't find it on the
datasheet), I can take a look at my pile of electronics and might get
one for you for free. I have a few AC adapters laying around that
might fit the bill.

      	  Cheers,
			Nuno