Boston time_t party 2/13

What - time_t party

when - 1234567890

ET Fri Feb 13 18:31:30 2009

UT Fri Feb 13 23:31:30 2009

Where - Westin Boston
Waterfront<http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/area/directions.html?propertyID=1528>Lobby
Bar

Why there - Boskone <http://http//www.boskone.org> SF Convention

Why am i doing my own time_t  - dates and other magic numbers where a
feature fo my Boston Perl Mongers talk in November celebrating a different
time_t special value. I will have a laptop with a Perl/Tk time_t clock (as
featured in Perl Advent Calendar 12 <http://www.perladvent.org/2008/12/> +
16 <http://www.perladvent.org/2008/16/> )

--
Bill