OpenStreetMap Mapping Party, Feb 14/15

Though this isn't particularly related to the Linux aspect of BLU, I
thought it might be worth mentioning, given the attendance of the OSM
related BLU talk a couple months back.

There is a mapping party for OpenStreetMap coming up on February
14th/15th in Somerville, MA. More informatino is available on the
OpenStreetMap Boston wikipage:

  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Boston#Mapping_Party

Mappers will be gathering around 11/11:30 each day at the BLOC 11 Cafe,
11 Bow St., Somerville, MA.

If you have any interest in mapping with OpenStreetMap, this is a great
oppourtunity to get involved with the process, and learn how it works.

According to the website:

"""
    OpenStreetMap is a free, editable map of the whole world. It is made
    by people like you.  OpenStreetMap allows you to view, edit and use
    geographical data in a collaborative way from anywhere on Earth.
""" -- http://openstreetmap.org/

Feel free to followup to me with any questiosn, and I'll try to answer
-- or find someone who can.

Best Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt