Color laser printer

The only other big ticket item on laser (or other printers) to consider
is the power.  Especially for home use the power during printing (which
is much greater for heaters, feeding motors, etc) is insignificant.  The
'standby' or 'idle' power used in the long hours the printer is not used
well could be more.

I really like having a color laser, but like computers, the standby
power needs to be 'almost nothing' to make it a viable long term tool,
at least for me.  Yea, I'm going through a 'greening' phase in my life,
so excuse any zealousness.  I am trying to temper it with reason as much
as possible.