Color laser printer

Hello:

This does NOT answer Jeff's question.

This is an economical color laser printer for the home office: Samsung
CLP-315 COLOR LAS.  Staples was selling it for $200 with a $70 rebate.
 I wanted to make a birth announcement with the color pictures of the
baby.  The printing looked like crap off of the Ubuntu box.  I took
the pdf file to a windoz machine, and the output was outstanding.
This machine connects with a USB, not ethernet, part of the low cost.
So this inconvenient machine does a grand infrequent job at a low
price.

Doug
Will bring the invite to the meeting/CBC if you want to see the
quality and/or little one