Color laser printer

Hi - I've been asked to make a recommendation for a color laser
printer. (Low to medium duty on a Linux server or LAN)

I'm asking if anyone has a quick off-the-top-of-their-head
suggestion.

Unfortunately, for the last 14? 15? years or so I've only owned 2
printers:

an HP LJ II   - fuser died after 7 years of 24x7 duty
an HP LJ 5MP  - still in happy service.

So I have very limited, but very happy experience.
And all black and white, no color.

[Ok Ok I admit I had a brief fling with an Epson inkjet
But it meant Nothing! And it ended badly. I'm still bitter!]

Notice above where I said color "laser" ?

Inkjet printers are not much in the running. Why? Every analysis
I've seen shows that buying an inkjet printer is a poor
choice over the long haul.  If you use it a lot, the ink costs are
outrageous and you soon supersede the cost of a laser (or LED) printer &
toner.  If you use it little, you end up having to replace stale ink, or
having old ink clog the jets.

So even if you only use it a little the inkjet eventually costs
more than the laser anyway.

Additionally the lasers printers typically have better output,
faster output, and are mechanically more robust. (They
don't have to work as hard as the carriage on an inkjet)

This printer will be hanging off a Linux server or on the LAN if
it has an ethernet interface.

Speed - at the very least 4 PPM, 8 PPM is the desired speed.

Duplex? Nice, but not a must have.

If anyone has had a good multi-year experience with any
color printer please tell me what you think. (even if its an
inkjet. :)  )

Note - the HP LJ 5MP has darn nice output. Very crisp. But only
black and white.

Jeff Kinz.