1234567890 - time_t party near Boskone?

About two months ago, Bill Ricker pointed this unixtemporal curiosity
during his magical mystery tour given before
the Boston Perl Mongers (http://boston.pm.org/kwiki)
monthly meeting (he also gave a handy-dandy perl script for time format
conversions).  He proposed have a meeting near Boskone (held from the 13th
to the 15th of February at the Westin Waterfront
-- see http://www.nesfa.org/boskone).  [disclosure]  Since I am on the staff
of Boskone, I would probably unable to attend any CBC meeting.
If anyone is will to organize a special meeting conveniently located
(I am afraid that I will be unable to do so because of my obligations),
I will make an effort to stop by for a second or so ;)

Robert Luoma

--
R. Luoma