[Position-wanted] Please comment on the new posting rules for those seeking or offering jobs

The BLU is changing the procedure for posting "Help wanted" and "Seeking
Employment" notices.

We have new addresses to use for such posts: they'll be sent to a
moderation team, and after they're approved, they'll be posted here on
the discuss list.

Before we start using the new method, the BLU officers would appreciate
input from
the members about the draft of the new posting guidelines. Please read
the draft
guidelines at http://billhorne.homelinux.org/blu-jobs.html, and post
your comments
either to the discuss list, or privately to my address, as you see fit.

Thanks for your help.

Bill Horne
Job Board moderator

--