Web Hosting Suggestions

Hi All,

I realize it's been a while since I started this thread, but
thought that I would post a follow up in case anyone else in
the BLU is looking for web hosting services.

I decided to use fellow BLU member Matt Shields company,
BeanTownHost for my web hosting requirements. They are located
right here in Massachusetts (Quincy to be exact). Here's a
link to their web site:

http://www.beantownhost.com/

I can't say enough good things about my experience so far with
Matt & BeanTownHost! Matt has gone above and beyond the call
of duty (so to speak) to help make sure that my business site
was up and running in no time, and to make sure I am a
satisfied and informed customer. Personal service like this is
a rare thing these days.

BeanTownHost offers VERY competitive pricing and superior web
hosting. I've been with them since the end of October and
couldn't be happier. I've already recommended them to one of
my clients and will continue to do so.

I also appreciate the fact that I'm re-investing into our
local economy by using Matt's company. That's something I've
tried to do since founding my own business back in the 1980's.
Keep it local if at all possible.

I highly recommend BeanTownHost to anyone looking for web
hosting either for your business or personal use.

Thanks again to everyone that responded to my request. I'd be
happy to talk with anyone regarding my experience with
BeanTownHost web hosting.

Mike