KVM/QEMU audio question (probably RTFM)

One other bit about sound. I'm reinstalling windows vista using kvm/qemu
and I'm going through this painful two stage install. (Windows home
first, then business second as an update to home...) Sound never worked
under home, but once the business version was installed, the virtual
system recognized the "sound card". At that point I was able to hear the
various click/action sounds snips of windows. So you may have to make
sure WVUltimate has all its updates so that it installs the right sound
driver on the windows side....