F10 Install from HD

Jerry Feldman wrote:
> [...]

Well I've installed F10 in a dual boot arrangement with my
original F7 install. I did not reinstall grub because I have
  numerous edits to the server configurations that I
normally due first using the old configs. I usually edit the
boot lines in grub to boot the new distro but I am unable to
boot for some reason, I think having to do with the disk
label, but not sure. The boot hangs while reading the kernel
line. Could someone post their boot lines from grub for F10?
The fstab in F10 uses the UUID for the root partition
instead of the disk LABEL, what's up with that?

Jim KR