Thou shalt not question C0mcast -- xD

Hello everyone,

Actually several of my friends have switched out of Comcast to the many other alternatives because of this "server" issue.  God forbid you have
a VPN to home, use BT, have a game server or even USE your connect for which you are paying.
Want some giggles?  Go to Google and search for customer complaints.
xD The founding fathers of the net and the general spirit of its innovative
forces never meant for it to be a closed entity.  Innovation, economic
prospertity and even job creation is only possible if the medium is
kept OPEN!

C0mcast is no longer on my vendor list at all.  The
consumer accounts are horrible and the bandwidth cap at 250/gb is
simply anti-competitive.  Do they think we are dense as consumers and
don't see they are trying to lock out the digital video delivery
services and any other competitors in that space.  Do I want them
telling me what I can visit and how I can visit it?  Network Neutrality
is important to me and they directly contend that we have no rights.  I
am afraid that if we don't stand up as consumers we have only seen the
beginning of how lame this can become.  Do you buy closed devices?  Do
you want a closed Internet?

How did we end up here anyways with
a few large telecom oligopolies owning this market?  Oh well, it was
the regulators and politicians (both parties) simpleton economic logic
on how markets "work."  How many examples of market failures do we need
before people realize that markets don't function without balanced
legal frameworks and regulation.  It's time consumers have a vocal say
in our future and I will vote with my $$$'s.  I'm tired of the old
guard that got us into this mess we need to demand that they produce
services that meet OUR needs.  We as a community should have much more
to say about this...

http://www.savetheinternet.com/
http://www.freepress.net/

HAVE A GREAT TURKEYDAY!!!