MythTV and FireWire (was: Comcast/Mythtv)

well, the card has two via chips on it.  one is vt6307 and the other is
vt6214l.  the card has 3 firewire and 3 usb 2.0 ports.  i'm not interested
in the extra usb ports at the moment so i didn't look for extra usb in lspci
output.  i wouldn't mind letting you have it.  hard to say when i'll be at
another meeting (my wife is on executive council at our local community
center and of course their meetings are the third wed of the month!).  we
can make other arrangements.
now i need to find a decent card with ti chips.  any recommendations?
btw, how do i add the 'juju' stack to mythdora?

as always,  thanks for the quick response.