Boston World Plone Day Event: Fri Nov 7th, 1-6pm

Hey Guys,

I want to invite the Boston Linux community to Boston Wold Plone Day.
The Plone community is organizing a free global outreach event on
Friday, Nov 7th open to anyone interested in the benefits of a web-
based content management system.

The Boston Plone User Group is hosting seminars, talks, demos of Plone
in action. Following the presentations, we'll have raffles and
refreshments.

To find out more or register (it's free, but we need a headcount)
please visit http://bostonworldploneday.eventbrite.com/

World Plone Day
Lewis Room - Cambridge Public Library, Central Sq. Branch
45 Pearl Street, Cambridge MA 02139
Fri, Nov 7th, 1-6pm

Hope to see you there!

Sid Koul