Web Hosting Suggestions

Hi All,

I'm interested in obtaining opinions on some of the web
hosting companies out there (linux hosting). I've been
considering companies like HostMonster, GoDaddy, etc... Which
companies are good, which aren't?

I have a small business and my new site is ready to go up. My
old site is hosted by a free web hosting service (atspace) but
it's not been very reliable. Many times I can't ftp into the
site to make changes. There's been some downtime with the site
itself and the email server seems to be down more than not.
It's free though so how can I complain.

I'm looking for something inexpensive but obviously reliable.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike