sign up to list

On 10/21/2008 11:31 AM, Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> it's one email. at email account #1 i don't really read the posts that =

> much. kind of a backup when i'm unable to access email account #2,=20
> where i do the same as you with individual posts, threaded in a=20
> separate folder.
> it has twice tipped me off to email problems.  once at work and once wh=
en the blu server had a hiccup.

> i agree with you pretty much.  but i wouldn't consider a digest evil or=
 even particularly important.  i mean, it's not itunes or anything.

> dsr, what email client do you use?
>
>  =20
Another way to be able to post from more than one account is to set one=20
account to nomail (eg. Disable Email Delivery). This way you can post=20
from both accounts, but only receive emails on one. You can then check=20
the archives to see if there have been any recent posts.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846