Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 11:31:27 -0400
From: Dan Ritter <dsr-mzpnVDyJpH4k7aNtvndDlA at public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: sign up to list
To: John Abreau <jabr-iwcNaMm7aMIiq3RsQ1AnAw at public.gmane.org>
Cc: BLU <discuss-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org>

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:20:36AM -0400, John Abreau wrote:
> I just checked the subscriber list, and 20% of the addresses
> subscribed to the BLU discuss list are set to digest mode.
> This seems to indicate a significant population that finds value
> in list digests.

Perhaps tomorrow someone who reads in digest mode will take
the time to tell me why they prefer it.

(I'm not advocating that BLU turn it off. I just want to know
why people choose it -- 20%, apparently -- since it has never
made sense to me.)

-dsr-

--
http://tao.merseine.nu/~dsr/eula.html is hereby incorporated by
reference.

You can't defend freedom by getting rid of it.