Wireless setup on home LAN

Hello Don,

It might make sense to recycle the BEFSR41 and just go with the newer
WRT54G with something like OpenWRT or DD-WRT loaded on it.  You will
have to find out which hardware version you have of the WRT54G to see if
you can load those.  The features therein dwarf any stock Linksys
feature set and would be much more highly configurable.  Check it out...

http://openwrt.org/
http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Thanks,
Joseph Guarino