[Job Opportunites]

Hi Everyone,

Currently I am working on a couple of different Unix/Linux admin roles and am having a hard time finding someone. I am going to include the jobs listed below. Let me know if you know anyone who can be a resource. We offer a $500 referral fee if we place someone you refer.

Thanks!

1. 95644     Are you a talented Linux System Administrator looking to get in on the ground floor of a great start-up??  We have a perfect opportunity for you!

A very close client of ours, located Metrowest, is looking for a talented Linux System Administrator for a long-term contract with potential for a perm offer.  The current manager is holding up the system by himself and needs someone immediately to help shoulder the load.  This company releases a new version of their website every week and this role will be responsible for the size and scope of these releases.

This is a great opportunity to join a company that is growing and earning exponentially on the ground floor.

Must have:

	- Solid Linux Admin experience; Red Hat preferred.

Bonus:

	- Apache experience.

	- MySQL experience.

2. 95876      Are you a seasoned AIX Unix Systems Administrator looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and results-driven infrastructure environment?

This is a contract-to-hire opportunity in Boston, MA for a qualified Systems Engineer to contribute to the efficient functioning of the infrastructure environment.  The incumbent will be responsible for evaluating, implementing, and maintaining multiple UNIX AIX system configurations (hardware & software) within a highly available clustered environment.

Additional responsibilities include requisite day-to-day activities such as monitoring, automation, performance tuning, security / patch update analysis, and disaster recovery preparedness.

Important skills include:

	- 3+ years of AIX experience in medium to large high availability, clustered environments.

	- AIX systems administration and troubleshooting including patch management, process management , license management, etc.

	- Unix scripting experience (Shell or Perl).

	- Installation, configuration, and management of system packages including Veritas NetBackup and other SMIT tools.

	- Experience with most of these technologies: TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, EMC storage, LDAP.

	- Strong communication skills.

3. 95917     Our Greater Boston Area client has an immediate contract need for an experienced Linux Engineer.  In this role, you would be playing a significant role in the management of their hosted and internal Linux servers and storage.  Specific skills necessary include:

	- Linux Systems Administrator experience.

	- Knowledge of EMC Storage Area Networking.

	- Shell or Perl scripting skills.

	- HP hardware platform experience.

Christy Hoffman MM

Staffing Manager

Winter, Wyman Technology Contracting

Phone: 781-530-3088

Fax: 781-530-3988

choffman-0cIRLhlpulB7SG6B9HmcNQ at public.gmane.org

www.wwcontracts.com

www.linkedin.com/in/christyhoffman

**Winter, Wyman offers a $500 referral for each Contract Professional you refer who completes 160 hours on an assignment**

1,312 contract placements/1,128 direct hires in 2007

Winter, Wyman was named one of the "Best Places to Work" for the third consecutive year!  Read more at www.winterwyman.com.