Home WiFi phone is good

Hello John:

I have a Nokia N82.  I have WiFi only at home and at work, but that
turns out to be great.  It makes uploading pictures to flickr one of
the options after taking a photo.  This has greatly increased the
utility of the digital camera.  I am more likely to use a photo in an
email or website.

Another plus is easy access to the three day weather report.  It is an
application I bought for $2.50, but with a few presses of the buttons,
I can get the report like I did today.

Doug