Plone + Salesforce.com

 Hey guys, I know this is short notice--but we just got word today that
Andrew Burkhalter, from ONE/Northwest, will be in Boston tomorrow.
He's one of the developers working on Salesforce.com integration with
Plone, and he's agreed to come and talk about the topic at the Plone
Meetup tomorrow.

You guys are welcome to join us! And feel free to pass this on to
anyone who might be interested.

Thu, Aug 28, 7pm
13 Magazine Street, #2 Cambridge, MA 02139
(Very close to the Central Square T stop on the redline)
http://plone.meetup.com/1/calendar/8451298/

To get an idea of some of the things being worked on, here's a
screencast demoing integrated event registration between Plone and
Saleforce.com

http://theploneblog.org/blog/archive/2008/06/24/integrated-event-registrations-with-plone-salesforce.com/
Simple Event Registration with Plone & Salesforce.com screencast.

Sid Koul
Programmer Analyst
New England Wild Flower Society
180 Hemenway Road