An Introduction from Arin Davoodian, GeniusBlue to members of blu.org

 Hi. I posted this note in the SEKEN list as well.

I am Arin Davoodian(25), CEO of GeniusBlue. I am in the process of
assembling an outstanding group of developers directed towards tackling
some of the Linux worlds main marketability issues by creating an open
source divergent easy to use and integrated Linux based system bundled
with hardware (that's where the market comes into play).

Having such a system would begin to unify Linux and open source software
to much greater heights and would open new doors in this said market. I
have for much time been interested in artificial intelligence
methodologies and more importantly, semantic understanding for machines.

Currently I am unsatisfied with applications running on Linux, on any
distribution. I think creating a divergent system with a core set of
great apps aimed at complete ease of use would be an amazing attribute
to the the whole Linux community. Achieving this would be most efficient
when backed by venture capital (which I am also in the lookout for).

My main objective would be to incorporate these technologies and finally
raise the "understanding level" of operating systems with technologies
and processes we already have today. I believe building on open source
software would speed this objective along. There would be no better
place to begin market penetration of a system such as this than with a
modified Linux "Distro"

anyway.... this is what I am looking for if I may...

I am looking for C, Objective C, System developers, and Manufacturing
Experts.

Software developers with expertise in systems development and
application creation with a broad understanding and steady foundation of
Linux and open source systems required. Ability to design and develop
applications from the ground up. Ability to have fun while working.

Job Description
Individual will contribute to the development and design of the product
and maintain a key role in the development cycle and company. Individual
will have the ability to create a new standard in the software industry
from existing practices. I am looking for developers passionate about
the Linux community and the direction it is headed.

Requirements:
-Passion to bring a great product to market
-Self-Motivated and self-directed
-Creativity
-Full software development life cycle experience a plus
-Experience in developing and designing great open source Linux projects
a plus
-2+ years of object oriented programming based development or equivalent
-Results oriented, product focused development
-Excellent team-player
-Understanding of artificial intelligence methodologies and neural
networks a plus
-Experience in User-Interface Design a plus

Compensation: Initial equity and founding member status
Location: to be decided

Thanks you for the consideration and I hope to hear back from you guys
at blu.org

Arin Davoodian
CEO, GeniusBlue
[hidden email]