Re: Flatbed Scanner

 On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 6:03 PM, Laura Conrad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> So let me rephrase my question.  Does someone have a recently
> purchased scanner that works well with Linux,
8><

The chances that a current-model scanner will "just work" with
complete feature support from a sane backend are not very good.
Unless you absolutely require some specific feature of a current
model, you might be better off looking for a relatively recent used
model that you know has complete support.  That said, there are
probably some current models that work perfectly, but you may not be
able to determine this prior to purchase...

believed to be clean.