Re: firefox question

 How are you running Ubuntu. Is this from a Live CD?
I have Hardy Heron and Firefox 3 (64-bit) runs fine.
I have a problem on CENTOS (64-bit) where I don't have flash. I have not
had the time to research my problem yet. On an earlier verison of Ubuntu
I installed the 32-bit version.
What I recommend is that you go into the Synaptic package Manager,
remove firefox altogether, and reinstall it from scratch.