Virtualization Deep Dive Day - August 15th 2008 in Waltham

 The BLU is a cosponsor of this event. While this is a bit Microsoft
oriented, it is primarily about virtualization. We would like to get a
couple of Linux speakers. I will be talking about virtualization on the
Linux desktop, but while I run Virtualization, I don't have a lot of
experience with Xen and VMWare. Note that the Windows Boston has it on
their web sit because Boston User Groups does not yet have a Webmaster.
Additionally, you will note that there is a premium vs. regular member.
Some of the groups have premium members, but IMHO, all BLU members
(those who attend meetings, and those who are on this list) are
considered by me to be premium members. Again, if someone on this list
is able to present from a Linux prespective, please let me know.

Virtualization Deep Dive Day
August 15th 2008
at Microsoft Corporation in Waltham, MA
(201 Jones Road, 6th Floor, Waltham MA 02451)

Registration and Payment information can be found here:
http://www.windowsboston.com/virtualization_deep_dive.htm
Members/Guests - $35.00   Premium Members - $25.00

Deep Dive on Virtualization Technology - Primary Focus on Server
Virtualization

This is an all day virtualization event for the North East US (New
England) Region. We will have speakers from all over the country coming
here to present mostly 300-400 level content on the hottest topic of the
year. We will have a 360 degree look at virtualization technology as a
whole then throughout the day dive deep into many of those technologies.
We will be covering Virtualization Server platforms from Microsoft and
VMWare. Pick a platform, pick a technology or mix and match. Topics will
include (but not limited to): Virtualizingâ?¦ Servers, Desktops,
Applications, Folders, Storage, Files and many others. We will cover
Security, Performance, Management, Architecture, Implementation as well as
Best Practices for all areas. Help your user group community and get an
education while you are at it.

Recommended Audiences: Technology Executives, IT Managers, IT
Professionals, CIO, CTO, IT Directors, Solution Architects, Software
Developers, Technical Decision Makers, Developers.

Current Event Sponsors
Event Sponsors
   Microsoft (www.microsoft.com); (blogs.technet.com/danstolts)
   Bay State Integrated Technology, Inc. (www.baystatetechnology.com)
   Bluefin Technical Services
   All Systems Integration (www.allsystem.com)
   O'Reilly Media (ug.oreilly.com)
   Dell - EqualLogic (www.dell.com/equallogic)
   Sanbolic (www.sanbolic.com)
   Lefthand (www.lefthand.com)
   VMWare(www.vmware.com)
   VirtualIron (www.virtualiron.com)
   ONLC (www.onlc.com)
   Culminis (www.culminis.com)
   Fabulatech (www.fabulatech.com)
   Pearson Education (www.pearsoned.com)

We'll see you there!

Ted Vahey
All Systems Integration
www.allsystems.com
781 935-3322

  The information contained in this message, and any attachment is
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication or use of the information contained herein is
please notify the sender immediately by replying to the message and
delete the message from your computer.

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.