PT/FT Contract position available for Linux kernel engineer, Westborough, MA

 I am moving on to a new position, so my current client is looking for  a
replacement for me.  The company is Exagrid (www.exagrid.com), and  they
sell backup storage appliances.  They need someone like me, with  a
Linux kernel background and a bunch of general knowledge.  In-depth
knowledge of filesystems, SCSI, RAID, and the like are definitely a
plus.  Knowing Java, C++, and Perl wouldn't hurt either.

The client is located in Westborough, MA right near the Route 9/I-495
interchange.  This is an on-site position; while I can occasionally put
in the odd couple of hours from home, this is *not* a telecommuting
position.  In addition to having to access hardware you may be called
upon on short notice to consult on hot support issues.

They are amenable to either fulltime or part-time contractors, and  have
no problem doing 1099.

Feel free to pepper me with any detailed questions about the position...

--jim

believed to be clean.