Re: boning up on c,c++

 I like the big white book for c++ (the c++ programing launguage by
stroustrup). It does however read like a Russian philosophy novel. Basically
a great resource to bone up on stuff such as smart pointers and exactly how
virtualization works and how the << operator is way different from c and all
sorts of stuff like that but it goes into a lot of depth, and oh so dry.
It's the reference book at work.

As for a book on data structures, the best book i've ever read on it, and
there haven't been many to be sure, was a book called "data structures" but
i'm not sure thats what you are after. Most likely you will get stuff asked
about templates, the operator keyword virtualization the difference between
* and &amp; and questions about references. I was reading up on stuff like that
when I was interviewing for mid level stuff but the questions that were for
senior + were just harder questions of those. Good luck! ~Ben