Re: ATA over Ethernet (aoe) Experience?

 Hmm, I would have assumed that both of them would support routing.
Either way,  that's more than I knew about either of them :). If I was in
your shoes I would have defaulted to iSCSI simply because of my
SCSI background. You're right about the availability of iSCSI hardware.
I've even seen "lights out" management cards that can connect to them.

Peter