Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 21, Issue 17

 On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Rich Braun <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The things I'm
> pointing out are what make it difficult to get to Square One with the system:
> plugging my two name-brand monitors into the two jacks on the back of a
> name-brand Intel motherboard and just Expecting It To Work.

If you just expect it to work, then before buying the hardware, you
should investigate whether the type and level of operation you are
expecting is supported by the available (preferably open source)
drivers for that hardware.  I personally won't buy hardware unless I
know it's well supported ...

believed to be clean.