Re: Pirating Ubuntu?

    Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:35:42 -0700
   From: "Kristian Erik Hermansen" <[hidden email]>

   I have a very interesting and funny question to ask all of you.  Is it
   possible to pirate Ubuntu?  A friend of mine recently pointed me at a
   link to Best Buy's website and asked if it would be illegal for him to
   buy the disc, rip it, and place a torrent online of the item Best Buy
   is offering.  It is the "Complete Edition", which I am unsure what
   that means exactly.  See for yourself.
   http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8888563&amp;st=ubuntu&amp;lp=1&amp;type=product&amp;cp=1&amp;id=1211587312374

   This is a very serious question and not to be taken lightly.  Perhaps
   if no one can point me in the right direction here, I might have to
   contact the Free Software Foundation :-)  Thanks!

Maybe try contact Ubuntu?

believed to be clean.