Boston Perl Mongers seeking speakers

 If any members of BLU, GNHLUG, or Ubuntu Mass LoCo have YAPC, OSCON or
other talks that would be appropriate for a Perl-centric community,
we'd be interested to hear you. We meet in the same MIT E51 building
as BLU but up the side corridor,  normally on 2nd Tuesday (but July
15th due to holiday weekend early).

--
Bill Ricker, incoming Facilitator for Boston Perl Mongers (http://boston.pm.org)
[hidden email] [hidden email]