Re: GNUPG for (ugh) Outlook Express

The issue is not how I send my email. Claws-mail has a number of
different options including inline. The issue is how Outlook mishandles
it.  I can always turn my digital signature off when I send email to
him.

BTW: I don't know if it was Tom, but the new Eudora is based on
Thunderbird and does support Linux.