cygwin/bash script

 Guys,

I want to write a bash script which runs under cygwin and executable by
double clicking on the file icon on my desktop. What's the trick?

I know what I wrote is a bit cryptic, but here's what I've done.

I've made a basic install of cygwin on my Windows PC.
I can run the bash shell command window, from which I can type all my
well known unix like command, and get tab completion etc. If I write a
bash script, I can run it from the command line in that window.

Now, what I want to do is create a bash script and put the file on my
desktop, thus showing up as an icon on my screen. Next I want to be able
to double click on the icon and have it execute my bash script within
the cygwin environment.

I did a quick search through the cygwin web site, but I didn't find
anything which talked about these details. Has anyone done this kind of
stuff?

Thanks.

Steve.

believed to be clean.