Re: Boy Scout Open Source

 Mark,

I just looked at that http://opensource.scouting.org/ .  They are
talking specifically about open SOURCE code.

Open to Review
    The Open to Review requirement means that anyone can get involved in
    the project.  <=== i.e. anyone can access the source code, even if
    the person isn't "clean".
Open Use
    The Open Use requirement means that the software is free from
    restrictions for its use.

That's about how most people who aren't lawyers would explain open
source.  I don't see any agenda, or jargon.  Plus they are asking for
comments.

Randy