Re: Boy Scout Open Source

 Hello:

On topic:
The boy scouts look like they might be running Drupal.  Anyone know if
they are using a content management system?

Off topic:
> Whether a person chooses to be or is born gay is debatable, just like
> whether or not there is a god.
Unsubstantiated.  Not based on fact.  Really not debatable.  The biology
of being gay is well substantiated.  It even has parallels to other
mammals.

Let me toss in a few facts.  Evolution is not just about survival.
There is also sexual selection, and sexual selection is what does the
utterly wacko stuff we see like the peacock feathers.  Gay men do have
children, and their contribution to future generations has been
measured, and turns out toe be a factor of 5 lower than men who say
they are not gay.  This poses a riddle: if there was a gene for this
behavior, it would be eliminated from the population quickly - a 5 to
1 loss in each generation is quite steep.

They have noticed that first born males have a lower rate of being gay
then second or third born males.  This is not genetics, this is a used
womb effect.

Doug

believed to be clean.