Re: auto upload files to subversion

 Dave Peters wrote:
> All,
>
> Any suggestion to auto upload files to subversion
> because we have to manual upload the change few times
> a day. It is  a pain.

This sounds like a pretty dangerous thing to do.
- There will be no log of what changed from one commit to the next
without human-entered comments

- You'll have no idea whether a particular commit comprised a stable set
of files.  If files need to match up with each other (changes in one
file need to be paired with changes in another), you could have commits
with files out of sync

Can you give us more information on your situation?  Barring something
unusual, I would suggest backing up to a circular list of directories on
a network drive several times a day and writing to Subversion when you
know you have something worth saving.

believed to be clean.