Re: USENIX Tech '08 Boston?

 I haven't heard anything about USENIX inviting user groups, but if we can
get a BLU booth, I think we should go for it.

I don't think I'll be able to take the time off work, but as it
happens, I had a
large BLU banner created a couple months ago, so if we do get a booth,
I'd like to drop it off with whoever is available to coordinate the booth.