Re: USENIX Tech '08 Boston?

 Bill Ricker wrote:
> Are the LUGs/LoCo doing anything around USENIX Boston this month?

I haven't heard of anything yet. But tech conferences typically invite
user groups very late in the game; first they see if they can sell the
exhibit space, and only invite in groups for free when they find they
have leftover space.

If one of my local groups (BLU or Ubuntu MA) gets invited to participate
in USENIX, I will be delighted to offer some of my time to help make it
happen.

believed to be clean.