Re: Tiny GPL/BSD web server?

 Hey, thanks for all the tips! I will look at them. It looks like lighttpd
may do.

I should have added a bit more info...

It is for an application that will be compiled and built on Windows,
Linux, and potentially Solaris.

It needs to support <non-standard> SSL client/server key authentication.

I actually have some code that does this stuff, but this is a work related
(day job) think and don't want to bring my stuff in and blur that
separation. Also, I'd rather use what's out there and leverage that
resource, rather than support my personal code on company time.

believed to be clean.