Re: Choice of ISP

 Laura Conrad wrote:
> How can that be?  Mine seems to break when Verizon breaks the copper.

OK, I'll be more explicit: Covad never seems to fall down on the job, in
5-years *they* seem do what I pay them to do.

Verizon, on the other hand, which only needs to keep two wires connected
between me and the DSLAM, can't seem to do it.

-kb

P.S. Be careful about complaining to Verizon about anything, they will
use your complaint to retire and write off yet another perfectly good
copper pair. They want everyone onto Fios. Too many complaints and you
might run out of copper on your street, and not be able to get DSL ever
again. A few weeks ago I had perfectly good DSL and no dialtone...and
another pair got snipped.

believed to be clean.