Backup software

 I'm looking for recommendations for backup software that's out there.
Our current needs are to backup Linux servers as well as some Windows
file servers and Exchange (Exchange can be dumped and picked up that
way if necessary).

I originally setup Bacula 3 years ago and have loved it for the
following reasons:
1. we have numerous datacenters (and keep adding them) and want to
backup to a local backup device, not across the net
2. we want one management system that controls all the backup systems
3. we want a system that supports both disk and tape media.  disk for
short term fast retrieval, tape for long term offsite storage

I personally think this is the best solution out there and it's
working, but we're in the process of rebuilding the backup systems and
I've been told that we need to re-evaluate if it's the solution for
us.  So is there anything better out there?  And from what I
understand Amanda doesn't have the distributed architecture that
Bacula has.

--
-matt

believed to be clean.