Re: bounced spam

 Mike Gorse wrote:
> On Mon, 5 May 2008, Nathan Meyers wrote:
>
>> Same boat here - started happening a few weeks ago. I added some
>> .procmailrc filters that capture the vast majority of this voluminous
>> bounce spam:
>
> I thought about trying something like that, but it would catch
> legitimate bounces, too.  Maybe there's no other way around it and the
> benefits would outweigh the cost, though.

I'm getting hit hard too.

What I was thinking of doing was flagging subject lines like Nathan, but
add anout test to see if one of my domain names or IP address appears in
any of the Received lines, and if not, then it's probably fake.

I say "probably", because sometimes the "from" clause is not included in
the Received line.

believed to be clean.