bounced spam

 Hi all,

Lately my email address has been used a lot by spammers, and I've been
getting a lot of "returned mail" messages rejecting the spam that I
supposedly sent.  I'm probably getting well over 100 of them per day, and
it is becoming really annoying.  Somehow this has only been happening for
the past few days.  It isn't clear to me what, if anything, I can do about
this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --

believed to be clean.