Re: ReiserFS vs XFS or JFS?

 >  IBM maintains in their SCO vs. IBM court documents that the Linux JFS
>  comes from OS/2 not from AIX.

If so, and Linux JFS and AIX JFS both come from OS2, then the
improvements that make JFS2 as reliable as I expected JFS(1) to be (on
AIX) may or may not have been backported to JFS on Linux. I forget
details now, but I recall being very annoyed at how much badness could
still occur on AIX JFS(1) FS when the system halted badly.

Contrarywise, if "our" JFS is similarly enhanced, it could be
goodness. enquiring minds want to know.

--
Bill
[hidden email] [hidden email]